Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Stop the Clocks!

There is a fundamental problem in having lots of irons in the fire at once or, more pleasantly, your fingers in lots of pies. Juggling! When you have more than one project on the go at once, sometimes you have to give more attention to one and less to the others. And let's face it, who has the luxury of being able to give all their time to one thing without something else suffering? Especially if you're a writer, designer etc. This explains why, to my annoyance, this blog has been idle for a week.

I consider myself to have five work-based projects going on at the moment, and there's only so many hours in the day. Again, to my annoyance. Who can I petition to get some extra daytime hours?

It also doesn't help if your Internet drops out and you're told it could be out of action for at least three days. Gah!

I'll be back ASAP. Maybe even tonight if Virgin Media pull their finger out, or if I summon up the patience to write more blog posts on my phone!


No comments:

Post a Comment